ISLAND LILLA NÄTIHOLMEN
Rent your ”own” island in the Porvoo Archipelago
The island is about one hectare in size, and you will have the island to yourself for the whole rental period. The island is sheltered but has views of the open sea.
On the Island you will find a red fisherman’s cottage dating back to the late 1800´s.
The cottage has a living room with a brick fireplace, one bedroom with a double bed and a bunk bed, and a kitchen area.
There is also a sauna building which also has a small sleeping area for two persons. Finally, there is a small play cottage with 2 beds.
On the Island there is both municipal water and electricity.
Images: Kristoffer Åberg and Anne-Maj Johansson
- Blankets and pillows, no sheets are provided.
- Kitchen utensils
- Coffee maker
- Microwave oven
- Wood for the sauna and the fireplace
- Jetty with buoy
- Rowing boat
For those who do not have their own boat, transport can be arranged to/from the mainland (Sturjon) for a cost of €25/journey.The tenant should bring
- their own toilet and kitchen paper
- grill charcoal and tinder
Booking Calendar and Rental Prices
The island can be rented all year round. Preference, during the summer season, is given for week rentals from a Sunday to a Sunday. Outside season by agreement.
Prices (including VAT 10 %):
€620 /any week in July (2020)
€550 /any week in June or August (2020)
665 €/week in July (2021)
590 €/week June, August, September (2021)
Other dates price will be set in agreement
Reservation fee and final payment:
A deposit of €200 is required at the time of reservation. The remainder should be paid one month before arrival
final cleaning €100
Phone +358 400 670 785
General information & Rental rules
Welcome to Lilla Nätiholmen!
When moving around the island::
- avoid nesting birds and other animals
- be careful with the nature
- avoid creating new trails
- avoid damaging the moss.
- it is forbidden to light fires
The tenant agrees to:
- take cate of the cottage / cottages and its contents
- Report any damage or loss
- to leave the cottages clean and remove the trash (the trash can be left in the waste containers in Sturjon / Tirmo)
- return the keys by arrangement
- turn off the radiators and the fridge when leaving the cottage
- as the transport of firewood to the island is difficult, we hope that the tenant will consider how much firewood is used for heating the sauna.
Smoking indoors is prohibited
Inform us if you are planning to bring any pets
- dogs are required to be on a leash
- it is not allowed to have pets in the bedroom
The tenant is responsible for his own boat during the rental period.
In case of emergency call maritime search and rescue alarmnumber 0294 1000 or general emergency number 112 and give your position:
60° 11’55″ N
25° 51’21.9″ E
Don’t forget to put a note in our guestbook!
Anne-Maj Johansson +358 400 670 785
Lasse Dahlberg +358 40 542 7503
Thank you for your visit!